What Personal Information do we collect?
Information you provide to us.
Registration: WhenMyBaby.com collects Personal Information about you if you choose to register to become a site member, subsequently change your account information, or interact with our site to use the software services available on the site. For example, when you register, we collect your email address, which requires confirmation via an email we will send you. You also may voluntarily provide additional Personal Information, such as demographic data (e.g., your gender).
Information automatically collected.
Server Log Data: WhenMyBaby.com automatically collects and records certain information in our server logs whenever you visit or use our website. Our logs record your IP address, information about your browser (e.g., type and version), and pages you request. We have no obligation to retain this server log information and we may delete it at any time without notice to you.
What other types of information do we collect?
Do we collect information from children?
WhenMyBaby.com is not intended for those who are under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, and if we find that we have inadvertently obtained Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete it.
Do others collect information from this website?
You can opt out of cookies for several advertising networks, some of which may be delivering ads on our site, by visiting Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
How does WhenMyBaby.com use your Personal Information?
Stickies: If you have opted to use the WhenMyBaby Stickies page to set default data (such as cycle length) which is then used by several of our tools, that data is stored as cookies on your computer. Therefore, be aware that anyone else who uses your computer who visits WhenMyBaby will be able to see/change these preferences. If this is not acceptable to you, then you should not utilize these cookies, but instead key in your data each time you use our tools.
When does WhenMyBaby.com share your Personal Information?
WhenMyBaby.com may, at its option, present aggregated data on our site or provide such data to advertisers or other third parties. For example, we may provide statistical information about page views, or aggregated response information to polls. In such cases, we will not provide any information that personally identifies you or associates you with the aggregated results.
We may share your Personal Information with others in order to (i) comply with the law or cooperate with law enforcement officials; (ii) investigate or take action due to violations to our Terms and Conditions of Use; (iii) or to protect the property, safety, or rights of WhenMyBaby.com or any person; (iv) any other lawful purpose that would not violate your right to privacy under applicable law.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures, as well as implemented physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, to protect Personal Information collected from you and other users of this website. However, you should be aware that no website, including WhenMyBaby.com, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. You can help safeguard your Personal Information collected by WhenMyBaby.com, by ensuring that you do not share or allow access by any other person to your account ID and the password associated with it. For example, you should make sure to logout when you leave your computer, so that no one else can access or alter your account information.
How can you manage your account information and preferences?
- You have the ability to change your account information and preferences at any time.
- When you first register, you can setup your account information. A valid email is required which we confirm via an email to you at that address.
- After you become a member, you can change your account information and preferences at any time, using options available from the Account Maintenance and Settings screens. If you change your primary email address, or add additional email addresses, all emails addresses will be confirmed by WhenMyBaby.com: WhenMyBaby.com will send a confirmation email to each new/changed email account you configure.
- If you post in public areas, you can use Settings to opt to receive email notification when your posts are commented upon by others. You can disable this option at any time to stop receiving these notices.
- Stickies: If you have opted to use the Stickies feature, which store Cookies, you can use the delete button on the Stickies page to remove these Cookies. Alternatively, if you use your browser's Delete Cookies option (see your browser's help file for information), all cookies on your computer stored by the browser are removed, including any of those set by WhenMyBaby.
- For as long as you are registered through an account with us, WhenMyBaby.com reserves the right to automatically send you email communications relating to the WhenMyBaby.com service and administration, policy changes, or your account without offering you an opt-out of receiving such notices.
What are your responsibilities in submitting content to public areas of WhenMyBaby.com?
As part of the WhenMyBaby.com service, we may provide forums where visitors can post messages. Forums are open to the public, and therefore any website visitor can view any information that you choose to share in these public areas. In addition to website visitors, other third parties, including Search Engines, can view and index these public pages. You are solely responsible for protecting your privacy when you opt to post in public areas on WhenMyBaby.com and should be extremely careful about what personally identifiable information you choose to reveal about yourself. WhenMyBaby.com and bInfinity are not responsible for any information you choose to disclose in public areas on the WhenMyBaby.com website.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy please use our contact us form, or contact us at: